REDFOX Game Studio
Based in Auckland,
24 October 2017
iOS / Android
Solitaire Classic by REDFOX is designed to be a beautiful and rock solid version of the classic and very popular Klondike Solitaire.
Solitaire Classic was originally developed from July 2016 with C++ and Madewithmarmalde middleware, however due that middleware going out of support - the team changed to C# and Unity and ported the game. Closed beta testing with the new architecture, the back end work, and soft-launch resting completed with the game going live in October 2017.
The REDFOX version of Solitaire has features that put it in the top echelon of solitaires including:
- Winning deal which is a guaranteed to be finish-able game
- Daily challenge where you earn crowns towards a monthly trophy
- Leaderboard where you can compete on time and moves on the same deal with others
- Dynamic layouts to support any resolution device
- A beautiful, consistent UI design including customisable cards and backgrounds
- Cross platform progress saving (in a future update)
Solitaire is a fremium game, free to download and play, with a full screen interstitial ad at the start of each game. The paid version does not have this advertising.